When you come in for your first appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- Picture ID
- Your insurance card
- Completed new patient paperwork
- Any imaging films you have available (MRI, CT, etc.) Must bring actual images or CDs
- An insurance authorization or a written referral from your primary care doctor, if required by your insurance
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify our office 24 hours in advance. This will allow other patients to use that scheduled time.
We ask that you pay for services prior to being seen by the surgeon.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, checks and money orders.
- All insurance co-pays will be requested prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We participate with most insurance plans; however, you should contact your insurance provider to determine if our services are covered.
We realize payment issues can be confusing. You should also feel free to ask our staff any questions you may have regarding this matter.